When consumes CBD, most people want it to have the best effect on their body. This can be achieved especially if CBD is well absorbed into the body. Is there any way to improve the absorption of CBD into the body? Recent research shows that high-fat foods can increase the absorption of CBD into the body;
A study from Minnesota
Findings compared to fasting use showed CBD taken with a high-fat meal increased the amount of CBD in the body four times and the maximum amount recorded in the blood of the participants studied was 14 times greater. Here is a link to a study done by the University of Minnesota on this: https://twin-cities.umn.edu/news-events/research-brief-high-fat-foods-can-increase-cbd-absorption-body
There is no fat like fat
Products that may be of interest to you
It is important to eat healthy types of fats and also in reasonable amounts, this does not mean that every fatty food is automatically suitable and will help you with better absorption of CBD. Unhealthy fats are found in heavily processed foods, a typical example is fast food, which is very unhealthy and full of unhealthy fats. Natural foods contain fats that are important and help with physical and mental health. Here are some healthy foods high in healthy fats that you can include in your diet and possibly help you increase your daily CBD absorption.
Healthy sources of fats
- Avocados contain many fat-soluble nutrients. One of these nutrients is vitamin E, it works as an antioxidant and is great for skin and hair health.
- Salmon is one of the best sources of seafood with omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to help improve mental health and heart function. Salmon’s high quality protein is easily absorbed and converted into muscle.
- olive oil is one of the best sources of healthy fats and is best used as an ingredient.
- Eggs are packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Nuts contain a variety of nutrients and healthy fats. They are rich in fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin E and magnesium, important for regulating blood pressure and anxiety;
- Yogurt, real, full-fat yogurt, is loaded with probiotics that can help improve your gut health and overall metabolism.